Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Introductions are for Rookies...

No, but actually! Welcome aboard my this adventure.

My name is Jess! The purpose of this blog (at least for right now) is to fill in all the important people in my life (hey, that could be you!) on my adventures for the next 365 days.

This is a way I can gush about all of my experiences without creating the most tear-inducing, boring, and "oh-my-god-no-one-cares" stories for my friends and family.

If you get bored of what I'm saying - don't hesitate to press alt+f4. 

WILL I BE OFFENDED? MAYBE.
WILL I EVEN KNOW THAT YOU DIDN'T READ IT? DEFINITELY NOT.
IT DON'T MATTA, SON. NOT ONE BIT!

So enjoy this blog! More importantly: enjoy your life! 
Because, as this blog will show, I'm definitely enjoying mine. 


Picture of me making sure other people are enjoying their life. 
             Some people call it "creeping" whatever, haters






No comments:

Post a Comment