Friday, May 15, 2015

The Calm Before the Storm

Today is my last full day in The States before I embark on my journey to Spain.












Can you guess what I'm spending my last day doing? WERK. WERK. WERK IT, GURL!
Hopefully no one asks me to start any major projects at work.
Come on, guys!*










It's a Friday so, as per usual, the office is calm and I'm the only one in the file room.






Don't worry, my blog isn't turning into a Buzzfeed article! Just trying to get a few kicks and gigs out of ya before I leave for four weeks-

Wait.

FOUR WEEKS!? I will be in SPAIN for FOUR weeks!  Does anyone want to place a bet on how tan I'll be when I come back? (Hint: "lobster burnt" is an unacceptable answer) 

I think that's enough update for now! You have other things to do and I have work to ignore** and packing to further procrastinate! The next time you'll hear from me, I'll be en route to Spain!

¡Chao!


*I love my job and all of my coworkers! I'm bored sitting at my desk 99% of the time! If you're one of my coworkers and somehow found my page without me sending it to you (should I be concerned? should I look out for you lurking in the bushes?), please ask me for help!
**not really. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE ME WORK TO DO! 



No comments:

Post a Comment